Wednesday, March 14

soaring

Yesterday I came across this super awesome store called Opportunity Shop that sells items to provide food for children. Seriously when I walked in I was expecting more of the 'thrift store' feel, but it was more like a boutique. I found this awesome bag and a couple other items and literally got them for a steal! PS. If you are local to the Granada Hills area, they are doing 20% off today.
Tune in tomorrow to see how I style this bag :)

[happy wednesday sweets!]
Twitter // Facebook  

4 comments:

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) said...

Cute bag, I love shopping for a cause!

christine donee said...

cute!

Kat said...

such a cute bag!!! love it :D and thats so great that the procedes also go to charity :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

The Salty Mermaid said...

It is so sweet of you to share the site. I just went and checked out the link. We had/have CHKD thrift stores in Virginia. A lot of the profit goes to the children's hospital. I'm still looking for something like that here in MO.