Thursday, March 8

saucy

I finally got a moment to shop yesterday and needless to say, I went a little crazy. BUT I loved it!!!
Seriously, I knew that shopping was a stress reliever, but yesterday cleared ANY doubts I had lol.

So I picked up some really great pieces yesterday from Icing.
Got this brilliant t-rex chain style necklace for $2!! Yes, I typed that in correctly. $2!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE sales :)

This amazing bag (which can also be a shoulder bag) was $10!!! Seriously!!?? Um Yes. Can't pass it up. Totally a steal from $50!
These rings I got from a cute little korean store for $1 each :) Completed my outfit nicely.

[happy thursday you gorgeous people!]

8 comments:

CourtneyJo of The Everything Soap Blog said...

You are too ridiculously cute!! I love your entire look - head to toe, everyday.

Nicole said...

Love the whole outfit.. especially the shoes!! You got me thinking of trying lipstick out. I just always felt I will completely FAIL with it. I hope all is well with your fam. I tagged you in a little game hun. Stay safe!

christine donee said...

happy Thursday to YOU

Jade Hill said...

LOVE YOUR RINGS! (and I am not a fan of gold!) so feel special!

Alicia Michelle said...

I LOVE that necklace! The Icing always has cool jewelry and good sales!

Vale said...

Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
bloglovin follower

Francesca Riolfo said...

nice blog!!
i follow u in g+!!
kiss


if u want follow me
http://thebayoffashion.blogspot.it

Fashion-Bridge said...

Beautiful look! I love this sort of casual yet chic outfits based on basic denim and gorgeous accessories! The necklace and bag are divine!

Xx

Alexandra

www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com