Thursday, March 8

just for fun

I was tagged in the cute little 11 Random Things game by Nicole :)
The rules are:
  1. post these rules, - CHECK
  2. post a photo and eleven random things about yourself,
  3. answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you,
  4. create eleven new questions for the people you tag,
  5. contact those you choose and let them know they've been tagged.

- I love skirts with boots PERIOD lol
- When I eat something that I'm really enjoying I do a little dance (seriously a dance)
- I promise you I sing with passion at the top of my lungs with my car windows rolled up to Fighter and yes, I think this video rocks
- I honestly believed my freckles were Angel kisses until I was 13 (grandma told me so)
- My favorite color is rainbow. Literally. All the colors together.
- Sometimes I wish I had followed my dream to be in the Air Force (but then I think I wouldn't get to wear lipstick and the dream rests for a bit lol)
- When I have a nightmare, I lay my head down on Lindo's chest and listen to his heart beat (this always calms me down and puts me back to sleep)
- I love peanut butter and chocolate. BEST combination in the whole world.
- I want to sleep in Rome and eat pasta in Italy
- I secretly wish I could own a pet panther 
- My mother's car accident changed my life
*************
1. What is/was your fav. sport?
To play, volleyball. To watch, Football. Something about that pigskin makes me tingle inside (can't say the men in tights hehe)
2. Facebook or Twitter?
Mmmm. I like Twitter but I'm a noob, so FB has been my go to.
3. What is your height and are you okay with it?
I'm 5'2.5 and I have NEVER wanted to be another height :)
4. Do you agree or disagree with your states DUI sentencing? [one of my current assignments]
I'm on the fence about this one. Two of my friends were just booked for DUIs and honestly they were both functioning and all that. But then again, with this whole thing that just happened with my mother and step-father, I think the sentencing may not be severe enough. So honestly, I'm on the fence.
5. What have you changed so far this year for the better?
This year one of my goals was to get out of debt. Three months in and I have already made major dents in my  debt so think I will be debt free before the end of the year :)
6. What is/was your dream job?
My dream job would be to travel and just document the world: the cultures, customs, attire, food, etc.
7. What is your fav. store to shop at for clothing?
Right now my favorite place for clothing has been Macy's American Rag.
8. Do you eat out often or grab fast food on the go? 
Oh my gosh! I love to cook!!! So I'm a big in eater lol. 
9. Where is the strangest place you have ever been to?
Strangest place? I think in the hospital shower with my mother. She can't walk or use her arms but she wanted to shower, so... that was truly the weirdest place/thing to ever happen to me.
10. MAC or PC?
PC
11. What is your favorite movie lately?
My new favorite movie has to be Underworld: Awakening. In fact, I need to see if I can get the DVD yet.
*****************
1. If you could tell your 14-year-old self one thing- what would it be?
2. What's your favorite piece to accessorize with?
3. Whose your hero?
4. Would you rather be a mermaid or have a pet unicorn?
5. Whose your biggest blog crush right now?
6. Summer nights or Winter wonderland?
7. Favorite color to wear?
8. What's your favorite memory from childhood?
9. What's your turn to food of choice when you have a craving late at night?
10. Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?

Tagging: jadeilene / christine 

[night!]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all I am LOVING the picture (whistle whistle!!) That being said CJ and I will be doing this with tonight's picture JUST FOR YOU. I dont really know how to tag someone and Im just doing it because I love you so much!! =)
I love a good boot and skirt mix but can NEVER find a boot that doesnt have like two inches of space between my leg and the boot. Pisses me off,, suggestions??
ps they ARE angel kisses!
I want to go to Rome SOOOOO BAD!!
Who doesnt want a pet panther?
I like how your satisfied with your height.
SO glad you are so close to being debt free!!! So proud!
are dream jobs are IDENTICAL
Pssst. I did a stove top recipe just for you mamaz lil okiehome cookin for ya!
greta questions cannot wait to answer them baby! love you

Nicole said...

I too dance to good food ha! I also love skirts with boots - long skirts (to the knees or just below.