Wednesday, February 22

im a criminal

jacket: wetseal; skirt: charlotte russe; necklace: icing
Confession: I have kind of been driving without a license since September. TERRIBLE! I know. But in my defense, I never received a notice that it was suspended until my insurance company contacted me on Friday and said they were going to drop me because I didn't have a license (ps. I'm not a total criminal. I just wasn't able to pay the full amount of a ticket BUT I've been making payments so I'm in good with the judge....sorta lol).

BUT TODAY! Today is the day I go to the courthouse, pay off my remaining balance and GET MY LICENSE BACK! Oh-ya! 

Have to admit, driving to work today was a rush. Felt like a rebel lol.

[happy wednesday beauties]

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Yes that is terrible! Over here in Miami cops have been serious! Did you dye your hair? Looks great!

The Salty Mermaid said...

I hate to admit it, but I've driven without a license several times in my life, a few for a couple of years! I've even traveled half way across the US with a suspended license. Sometimes you just don't have the money and time to take care of things like that. I had a $500 fine hanging over my head for letting my insurance lapse. I have the worst DMV luck.

Kat said...

haha wow such a rebel for driving without a liscence ;P but yay getting it back! :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Orianne said...

Hi, I'm your newest follower:-)

Lol, I have every month a parkticket, I think I'm criminal
;-)

~Orianne~

Anonymous said...

I don't think it should count as breaking the law if you didn't know you were breaking it. :)