Wednesday, February 8

business inspiration

I am currently in LOVE with the series Love Your Business posted by Just Lovely Things (and what a beautiful spirit Heather is). This series is all about growing and loving your business with wonderful featured posts by actual business/shop owners. 

This incredible series motivates, inspires and gives you all kinds of tips, tricks and advice on owning & growing your business. Personally I had to contact Heather to tell her how much I love the series and appreciate all her guests and her for putting this together.  Plus, I had a business question that I was hoping she could answer; she went way above and beyond!!

If you are looking for business advice, tips, inspiration or just a wonderful new blog, then I DEF recommend checking out this awesome series.

[happy wednesday!!]

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Gonna check this out cause I'm looking it all!

Catherine Fishback said...

Thanks for the tip! Excited to check it out.

Catherine
FEST

Unknown said...

thanks for the suggestion checking her out!

aspen summit said...

thanks so much for sharing this love! =)