Friday, February 3

on fire

Sorry, this isn't a very good photo, but it was the best I could get while I was driving by.

I was sitting at a stoplight and I saw a few teenagers pulling this man out of his car (the man looked like a teen/young adult) and trying to beat him up. The next thing I know I smell this aweful burning smell and the light turned green. 
As I drove by, the car that these teens had yanked the man out of was ON FIRE! The front car doors were open, lights on, and it was sitting in the middle of the street ON FIRE!
I couldn't believe it.
I know I live in LA, but in NH (North Hollywood) we don't really see violence like this you know. So it was a little creepy and very sad to see.
Course fire trucks and police were on the scene with the quickness (only perk to NH, help arrives quick in our city).
But here's the photo I was able to get.
I pray for the teens and the man.

3 comments:

Kat said...

wow thats so scary! hope everyones okay!!

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Ioana Liliana said...

My God, this is awful!


Ioana of Fashezine

Alicia Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! That's so scary and sad!! :(