Friday, February 24

monster rawr!

Introducing Rawr Stitchings, homemade monsters with attitude.
Recently I discovered that I really like to sew and create. I also discovered that I really LOVE to create Monsters hehe. So I have been putting my little mind and hands to work to create Rawr Stitchings.

I only have a few made up right now, since I'm not planning to launch my site/shop until this summer, but I have been a busy little bee making custom monsters for close friends and family. Thought I would share the love & see how you guys feel about them.

Facebook Fan Page, Twitter, Website & Shop will launch this summer :)
Stayed Tuned.

[happy friday friends]

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so cute, loved the last one xx

Anna @ IHOD said...

So cute! I love all the colors and expressions! :D
Have a fun weekend ahead!
x, Anna

Unknown said...

these are amazing! love them all... my kids would love it, too.

hope you enjoy your wknd!

xoxo
jasmine

Julie E said...

I totally dig these guys. My oldest would freak out!

Ashley Isaacs said...

these are absolutely adorable, they would look sooo cute in my room..........xx


hushhushcloset.blogspot.com

dominic2061 said...

Awesome monsters sis ...Love em all..I want one... or two

Rolled Up Pretty said...

These are SO SO SO CUTE! Your shop is going to do awesome!

Kat said...

awww sooo freaking cute!!!!! XD

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

When I saw the first picture my thought was "Omg I hope she made that!!" then I continue on reading and for sure you did! They are soo cute! My cat would totally would kill one of those.

christine donee said...

SO cute!

The Salty Mermaid said...

OMGGGGGGGGG! They are so fricken cute!!!

Unknown said...

Genius!

Unknown said...

Genius!

Laura Bray said...

These are so CUTE!

-LAURA xx
http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

Jessie said...

These are so cute! I LOVE THEM!