Thursday, February 9

saliortude + change in style


jacket: materialize me; striped tank top: express; mustard skirt: charlotte russe; ice bracelets: monet; earrings: gift

So this has been an inspiring and spirit rejuvenating week! Materialize Me will be getting a complete makeover soon which I am oh so happy about!! My wonderful little brother will be helping me redesign my website to make it more user friendly and appealing to my customers :) And my blog will also be visited by the wonderful little brother from Farris Arts :) Don't worry, I'm not going to stop posting, but you may see some crazy things happening here [don't be alarmed, just a work in progress] :) However, my shop will be shutting down in a couple weeks for reconstruction. I will continue to sell items on Ebay and post items on my facebook, twitter and here. If you like something, please let me know via my social networks :)

I'm excited for change and 2012 is already in the second month!!! Ready to get my business in gear and be the best little shop I can be :)

[happy thursday wonderfuls]

6 comments:

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

I love your hair! Can't wait to see the re-design. x hivenn

Unknown said...

girl I've never been a fan of yellow but you make it look GOOD! so proud of you and your business you are truly an inspiration!

Jodie said...

Love this outfit!! Especially the skirt!! Very cute!

Katie said...

LOVE the color of that skirt! you look great!

Cassidy said...

LOVE this whole outfit! Great color combo. I need a striped top!

http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

Shara said...

lovely look!great skirt!La Folie