Friday, February 10

fashion friday!

top: macys; jeans: wetseal; ice bracelets: monet; necklace: icing; sunglasses: gift; bag: macys; lipstick: by kate (number 08);

I felt like being a little more casual today for work, but of course silver sequins always makes you ready for the fashionable days too :) 

Tonight I'm going shopping with my bestie :) Hope I find some SUPER cute fits that I can put together to show you :) Maybe some more bright skirts (like I don't have enough) and cute bags? If there is a style you would like to see, please suggest :) 

Also a giveaway is on the way for my followers.
*********************
Fashion Friday is brought to you by this lovely gal :)
[happy friday beauties]


Twitter // Facebook

5 comments:

Shabbychicdiva said...

Cute! Love the glasses, where do you find big sunglasses anymore? I need a pair!! Have a fabulous weekend. Winona

Unknown said...

casual, nothing about you girl is casual =)

Kori said...

Loving this!!! You are too cute honey...thanks for linking up! Kori xoxo

Kat said...

ooh love your necklace!!!! what a fabulous look! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Hi! Found you from Hollie's Follow Friday Link Up. Love those sunglasses!!
We are now following you via GFC and would just love if you came and visited our blog. We have a redhead over here too (Mendi - HAHA!).

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings