Tuesday, January 3

ruffle plaid trench jacket review

***************
I bought this jacket last month from WetSeal.
I'm usually very skeptical about buying new jackets because I'm kinda picky lol; but I decided to take a risk and here's my results:

I genuinely like it.
It's super warm and doesn't make me feel like I'm wearing one of those oversized puffy jackets that you wear skiing. Plus the length is perfect. At first I thought I could only wear it with dresses.skirts for it to look right, but I like it with my jeans too.
Since it buttons and ties up, it's wonderful and unlike some jackets it doesn't make me feel too constricted like I  can't move my arms or anything. 
The material is soft and great as well. Has lining inside feels nice against my skin and makes it easy to slip on and off.
Overall, this jacket is amazing; definitely would recommend it.

I love this jacket with jeans, heels and a scarf or leggings, boots and scarf :)
***************************


3 comments:

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

Ok I want that jacket!

Redheaded Daybook said...

best jacket ive EVER owned! no exaggeration lol

Unknown said...

OMG I love it you look stunning!