Friday, January 20

fashion friday!


I look forward to Fashion Friday all week long :)
It's inspiring me to try bolder fashions and go shopping (which of course is my favorite thing to do).
This week I got a pair of red skinnys that I played around with and actually (as you can tell) had a LOT of fun with :)
Red Skinnys {WetSeal}
Black Tank Top {Victorias Secret}
Navy Sweater {Macys}
Ring {Macys}: similiar
Necklace {Icing}

Fashion Friday is brought to you by Blonde Espisodes :)
[love you guys!]

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Love the top. I wish I could wear red :(

Shabbychicdiva said...

Cute. Love red. Your poses are so cute:-) Hope you have a fabulous weekend♥Winona

Hannah said...

I love the red skinnies! I got some skinny red cord jeggings this fall and have had fun wearing them. Have a great weekend!
XO,
Hannah
www.hannahandbryan.blogspot.com

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

SRSLY! I love this, I'm such a sucker for red.

Kori said...

I love those red skinny's! Thanks for linking up honey! Have a great weekend! Kori xoxo

his little lady said...

aw, i adore those red skinny's. i've had my eye out for some of those!
xo TJ

Unknown said...

you are so .freakin. cute

I love your photos (and the outfit is awesome too!!!) You make me want a pair of red skinnys! Gaaaah... specially for V day!

Lidiya said...

Super cute red skinnies, I adore the colour <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Kat said...

ooh i love your red jeans!! i really need to get on board of the colored jeans! :P

katslovefashion.blogspot.com