Monday, January 30

link-up with amber

I absolutely love blog link-ups, so I've been thinking about hosting one of my own :)
I'm super excited (and a little nervous) to introduce my FIRST link-up this Wednesday!!
I'm excited because it's going to be a special theme every month (although link-ups will happen every week).
And I'm nervous, because I hope you all will want to participate and enjoy.

Here's February's theme:
i am in love because
Wednesday, link-up and share about something/someone you love. It can be anything that you love. Fashion, food, a hobby, a person, etc.

Of course, there are a couple rules (please follow them so I don't have to delete your link - it will break my heart if I have to be mean):
Photobucket
1.  Blog about anything theme related (February is love)
2.  Grab the button above and place in your post linking back to Redheaded Daybook
3.  Leave me a comment here letting me know you visited
4.  Add your link to the linky
5.  Visit other blogs on the link and make new friends!  That's it!  Have fun! 
This is a Blog Hop!

No comments: