Monday, January 30

fashion friday!


I almost missed this fashion friday link-up :( And I would have been super sad lol.
But this morning I woke up feeling like cotton candy, so I dressed the part haha.
Bright is definitely my style, but think I also have a crush on pastels too :)
Blue Skirt {Wet Seal}
White Tank Top {Target}
Pink Flower Top {Charlotte Russe}
Black Flats {Payless}
Crown Necklace {Icing}
Flower Ring {Macys}
Mocha Nails {Essie - Brown Little Dress}
**************************
Fashion Friday is brought to you by Blonde Espisodes :)
[love you guys!]

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures! Love the pastels :)

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

stylefrontier said...

adorable pastel colour combination!

xoxo
style frontier

Rebecca said...

What a cute look! I love the pastels!

See Me Rwar

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love that skirt!