Friday, April 13

fashion friday!

This was a blooper but I like it lol. My scarf got caught in my jacket during countdown.
Today it's raining, so I tried to be comfy more than anything lol. Plus we're going on a field trip with my company IN THE RAIN! So I had to dress not to impress but to stay warm and hopefully as dry as possible (my little rainbow umbrella will come in handy today).

Love my leopard scarf (from wetseal) and my pleather jacket (compliments of Target) hehe. Threw my hair up in a bun (learned here) and some mixed matched bracelets from Icing. Still looking for a cute pair of rainboots!!!

[HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND MY FRIEND]

ps!!! you can now follow me on instagram :) 

*******************
Thank you Kori!!! Link-up folks :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Love all the Leopard prints this year!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

You look adorable! Love the scarf :)

Nicole said...

I like your hair!!

Lori said...

Cute scarf, and you rock it!

Katie said...

love your scarf and your hair! so cute!

Sandra Leiva said...

I love your scarf! <3

Linda Ruan said...

Love the scarf & Love your hair!

Anonymous said...

Fashion friday and looking completely gorgeous here hun. I lolled a bit when I read that your scarf got caught in your zipper mid countdown! hehe. Im such a klutz like that myself haha.

Eeli xo

Kat said...

aww pretty scarf!!! i LOVE your earrings!!!

katslovefashion.blogspot.com