Wednesday, November 23

my apology

**************
Let me start off by saying I Am Sorry!
It's been 2 days since I have been able to blog! And I missed my Weekend Madness post.  And I went somewhere fun this weekend (can you tell by the photo hehe).
So I have to make it up!
I'm still going to post my Weekend Madness as soon as the hubby emails me all the photos from his phone (my phone said I have used all 20,000 photos up!!! How does someone do that lol).
Then to add icing to the cake, I'm going to be doing another giveaway!!!
Working on all the details, so be sure to check back in!!!!
Finally, I worked these last two days (since I didn't have my laptop, which is why I died a little inside because I couldn't post lol) on the pretty bow earrings!!!
Photos coming!
If you would like to place an order, please send me an email or comment below :)
Pretty Bow Earrings will be available on my site under the 'homemade' button once I get it going. For now, please order via email or here :)

Colors available:
Pink
Blue (as shown)
Red
Purple
White
Holiday Sale Price: $4.99!

Happy Pre-Thanksgiving 
PS. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday :)

2 comments:

Jennifer Salter said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog :) I'm happy to be your newest follower!

Redheaded Daybook said...

YAY!
I love new followers :)
Hope you enjoy!