Saturday, November 26

black friday purchase


So I don't like going out on Black Friday because people are crazy! Some people even skip Thanksgiving because they want to be part of the "door busters".  Sad really.  Thanksgiving to me is a time for family and thankfulness.  Feel for those children who spend theirs in parking lots and using porta potties for two days  :( heartbreaking. PS, 10 people were injured at the Walmart that I love to shop at because they were "door busting".  They are in my prayers.

So, on another note. A happier one.  I got a sweet deal today from this lovely ladies' site :) I'm in love and can't wait to receive them:


You can get a discount too! Use code: TURKEYWKEND20 today and tomorrow only to get 20% off :)

PS. It's my mom's birthday tomorrow, so I'm taking her out tonight!  Have to get ready.

Love you guys!


4 comments:

Kat said...

awww the headband is sooo cute! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Redheaded Daybook said...

Once I receive them, Ill post up photos of what they look like :)

Unknown said...

The headband is adorable! I am looking for a cute one that I can wear to work (professional setting).

Redheaded Daybook said...

Katie - you should check out MuchLove-Illy's cute shop :) It's where I got the headband. And she makes everything :)

Here's the link to her blog:http://muchlove-illy.blogspot.com/