Friday, December 2

scarf me

****************
If you don't know, I am a scarf queen!! I LOVE scarves.  I wear them all year long (sometimes it's pretty funny). But I just got in a shipment of super cute loop scarves that I stole a color of each for myself from :) - HAD TO lol.

But thought before I put them up on my site and Ebay that I would offer them to my lovely readers first :)
Tis the season right?!.

They are so cute, warm and super awesome! Thinking I'll spray them with cute surprise Victoria Secret smells (I love how VS and Hollister do that).

FREE SHIPPING!!! 
Colors available: 
pink
purple
blue (fav)
black
gray
beige

Comment below or contact me on the right :)
[Happy Friday Everyone!]
Monday is Weekend Madness!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

i love scarfs too!! lol i think i'd be considered a bag and shoes collector ^.^

-Joyce
www.carouselstreet.com

simply h² said...

I really love scarfs too!

http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

Ashley Marie said...

I'll take one! How much are they?

Redheaded Daybook said...

I'm a total fanatic for scarves! Thy rock my lifestyle lol.

But they are $10 and that includes shipping :) course I'm doing 5 for $40 for a limited time. Let me know what color u love :)