Friday, October 14

Pumpkin Vase Flower Arrangement {in 5 minutes or less}

Pumpkin Vase Flower Arrangement



{in 5 minutes or less}




When a talented friend of mine told me that she uses those fake pumpkins from craft stores to make flower arrangements and table center pieces, I knew I had to try it out for myself!


Aside from the fact that the flowers from my garden are almost dead, I am still in love with the end result. Just imagine when I buy fresh flowers for this arrangement!
Ready to make your own?!


SUPPLIES:
Fake carvable pumpkin {purchased at Michael's}

Small vase {from Dollar Tree}

Steak knife for carving

Flowers from your garden or from the Dollar Store


I made one white and one orange pumpkin - not sure which one is my favorite yet.





Just like you are carving a real pumpkin, cut out the lid - be sure the opening is large enough to slip the vase through.




Place your vase into the center of the pumpkin.


Add water to the vase





You only want the flower {not the stems} to show in this arrangement - so trim down the stems. And then arrange your flowers - THAT'S IT!!!












Materialize Your Life

No comments: