Friday, January 11

fashion friday!

Happy Friday Everyone :)

Today I'm out running errands and taking care of baby :)
But course I want to look cute hehe.
Pregnant or not, I'm allowed to look adorable darnit!
I don't know who I'm shouting at (haha).

Since I'm on the run, couldn't get really good photos, but here's a peek :)

I got this cute hairstyle from this lovely gal.
Dr Martens were my Christmas present from the hubby
I'm seriously in love with these boots since they have the floral insides and the ribbon laces.
Scarf is from Charlotte Russe (I'm addicted to this scarf)
Bird ring is from Icing
Rhinestone ring is from a yard sale
PLeather jacket is from Target :)
 
And of course I'm linking up with this girly:

[happy friday!]



5 comments:

Blue Dog Belle said...

You're always allowed to look cute! And you're definitely pulling it off! Have a great weekend lovely!

Victoria said...

cute!! being stylish anytime is fun :)

happy friday!

Fede said...

you must be nice always!!
lovely nailpolish
I LOVE SHOPPING

Unknown said...

So cute! I'm impressed you look so cute, even when you're just going out for errands!

xx,
Maya

Kier Mellour said...

Love that scarf! Just found your cute blog, and I'm following on bloglovin'

With Love From Hollywood,
Kier
Fashion Addict LA
Recent Post: Cleo Restaurant
Video Tutorial: How to do a sock bun