Friday, July 20

fashion friday!

Gosh it feels so good to be back!
I've been out sick the last few days. 
No fun!
But I'm feeling better today, YAY
Just in time for Fashion Friday!
My favorite :)

Since I was sick I wasn't feeling up to taking some outfit photos (which just happened to be a tee and a pair of basketball shorts. Wasn't feeling much like dressing up lol)
SO! 
Bringing you some snippets of my new favorite ring
I'm a little late with it I know.

How has your week been?
Got any new favorite fashions?



[happy friday!!!]

******************************
Linking up fashion friday with blonde episodes :)

7 comments:

The Preppy Student said...

that mustache ring is so adorable! its just so small but packs a punch! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

Margarita Bloom said...

Thanks for stopping by lovely! What a cute ring! I love it. :)

Jennifer said...

Perfect ring!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Fede said...

love the ring with the moustaches

http://www.iloveshoppingwithfede.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you are so adorable. I love how your personality comes out in all these photos. I am so glad you linked up with us - I will definitely be visiting your blog again!

Nav said...

what an adorable ring!

http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

Kat said...

SOOOO CUTEE :D i love mustache accesories :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com