Wednesday, February 13

butterfly kisses


This was such a fun outfit to do :) Even though from the side I look like I really swallowed a basketball the flow and comfort of this dress is amazing! Plus I'm a little obsessed with navy and white right now. It's so gorgeous! And it gave me a reason to bust out with my white flats :)

Tonight I'm working an event so I'll be on my feet ALL night, but I'm looking forward to it. Unfortunately, this week I have started to gain all that water weight the doctor warned about. I swear I feel like a blowfish all over. The worst is in my face (ugh!) but it's for my little man so it's totally worth it. It's crazy to think that I only have 12 weeks left!!! And then I'll be a mommy!

Today I start my kick chart with him :) So every evening, after dinner, I'm to find a quiet place to rest, place my hand over my tummy, look at the time, and see how long it takes him to kick me 10 times. This is the fun part, cause I seriously enjoy feeling his little self move around, kick and skate across my tummy :) It's a feeling I KNOW I'm going to really miss when he's here. But I have really enjoyed every moment of it.

P.S.: if you want more fashion or want to link-up your cute outfits, be sure to stop by Style Elixir

Well lovely readers, time to get ready for my event! Oh! Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a cute wallet and gift card!!

Photobucket



1 comment:

s said...

those little kicks sound precious and sweet.