Friday, October 25

Fashion Friday!



I just LOVE this combination and I'm not even a 'western' style type of gal! This is just seriously a cute combination:


Bag: comes in black or brown but I personally love the brown look / Boots: Just love the western look and feel to these and who doesn't love a little heel

It's been such a long time since I've blogged that I think I've lost my ability. I have been wanting to blog and just get my creative feel back and reconnect with all the lovely readers and bloggers that I was enjoying before. 

Unfortunately, I have not figured out the balance of motherhood and personalhood lol. I'm still working that out. but have enjoyed the figuring out process as much as possible.

I am happy to report that even though I am now a mother, I have not lost my passion for fashion :) I'm still doing some shopping for myself (although a trip to the mall has quickly turned into baby shopping bags) and hopefully once I feel my body has returned to 'normal' - I know this is no longer achievable - I want to do some fashion shoots to post up. But for now, photos from the web and other lovely bloggers and fashion goddesses will have to do. 

I'm linking up with some pretty awesome style blogs today; be sure to check them out and join in!:

Happy Friday Lovelies!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of Frye boots, I'm also totally in love with Frye's handbags! I found you via Style Elixir; have a great Friday!