Wednesday, October 30

spellbinding treats: part II


Welcome to Part II of my Spellbinding Treats! Yesterday I shared some of my favorite Halloween inspirations that were to die for. Today I would like to share some edible treats!! Because nothing screams Halloween like a sweet tooth. 

Spiders, ghosts and vampires! OH MY! Instead of saving the BEST for last, I've decided to share my abso favorite and (personally) best Halloween treats first. This lovely blogger listed 15 of the most outrageously yummy and cutest Halloween treats I have ever seen! Again! I wish I had the time for all this creativeness because these are a MUST!

Okay YUM! There's just nothing like frothy coffee ice cream ghosts to get you in the Halloween spirit! Here's a serious list of treats you can make at home with the kids.

Healthy Halloween Treats
For my final favorite treat! Who said that just because it's Halloween and sweet that it has to be unhealthy?!. Here's two seriously yummy and cute Halloween treats that are sure to rock that weight watchers Halloween party! And who better to host this one than Lauren Conrad herself. I personally WILL be making these!! 

Happy Wednesday Lovelies!

No comments: