Tuesday, July 23

just going to pick it up here...

I know I have been away too long to just jump right back into blogging. But guess what, that's exactly what I'm going to do.
 
Course I will give you a little update of what's happened since I last blogged:
 
It's the best thing ever!
But of course my ENTIRE life has changed. And I don't know why people always say that like it's a negative thing. I love it. Think it's one of the best things that has ever happened to me. So whenever someone asks me if their life will change when they have a baby I am going to respond ABSOULTELY. But for the better!
 
More to come :)
 
happy tuesday my wonderful readers you :)
 
P.S. Winners of my last giveaway: I have NOT forgotten about you. I'm so sorry; life took over but I will get those awesome wallets and gift cards out to you :)


No comments: