Thursday, October 11

fall fashion!

My favorite time of the year is finally here!
It's feeling a lot like fall...finally :)
Yesterday was a beautiful simi-chilly day. And I'm LOVING every moment of it.
I unpacked my sweaters, boots and scarves. My three fashion loves :)

I thought I would just start off with them all hehe.
I paired one of my favorite polka dot sweaters with my gray leggings, thigh heeled boots and one of the multi-colored scarves I made.
I was cozy and got a lot of compliments :)


Polka Dot Sweater:MaterializeMe, Leggings: Victoria's Secret, Scarf: DIY, Black Heels: Ebay

So sorry for being MIA for so long as well. 
Sometimes life gives you a ton of things to take on and I dropped the ball with my blogging.
But I'm hoping to come back and reconnect with you awesome folks.

[happy thursday!!!]

No comments: