Thursday, December 13

misconception

Have you ever heard or told someone
"You're eating for two now"?
Well I have! Both heard and told folks this LIE! lol

It wasn't until after I got pregnant that I was told you only need an apple and a glass of non-fat milk a day extra!
WHAT!!
One of the reasons I was so happy to get pregnant was so I could eat until my heart was content and then loose all the weight when the baby got here (hehe)
What a sad, heartbreaking misconception lol.
And how dare the holidays come around just as I want to eat the planet whole pretty much 50% of the time
Seriously when my doctor told me about the apple and milk thing I must have looked at her like a cat put out in the snow

'What do you mean only an apple and a glass of NON-FAT milk a day!!!!????'
I wanted to ask her if she understood that I am STARVING most the day lol

Just thought I would share my battle for the week lol
I know, I'm dramatic haha
But don't come between a prego lady and her food hehe

[happy !!!]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's in her final yr of college [URL=http://www.northfacejacketsforsale.net/#928]north face pro deal[/URL] finishing nursing school. No more school backpack and definitely no bright colors... after all, this is college. Her choice is [URL=http://www.northfacejacketsforsale.net/#1336]www.northfacejacketsforsale.net[/URL] leather back pack from Clava Leather.