Friday, November 18

im blank because...

I’m weird because…
I don't like pizza, jello or gummy candy.
I love to take scorching hot baths/showers (my skin turns red).
I bend in half if I laugh too hard.
I cry for EVERYTHING.
I won't PDA (public display of affection - that includes holding hands).
I have to have a cup of coffee before I feel rational.
I love wearing skirts with long sleeves in the winter.
I don't like marshmallows.
I like hot dogs minus the weenie.
When I have the hiccups, I drink water upside down (and it works EVERYTIME).
I love to sit outside when it's pouring rain and storming.
I only eat old school (plain) donuts.
I don't like talking on the phone.


I’m a bad friend because…
I  always take days, sometimes even weeks to check my voicemails (and with this new phone I haven't even set-up a voicemail - bad). 
I am terrible at returning phone calls. 
I have trouble committing to activities and play dates until the last minute. 
I always say what I’m thinking.



I’m a good friend because…
I want to see those I love succeed. 
I love and cherish friendship. 
You can show up at my house at midnight to talk about your bad day. 
I’m not afraid to get silly and slap happy.
When my voicemail is set-up, you can call and vent all you want, and I will listen to every word.
I always say what I’m thinking.

I’m sad because…
I'm going to miss my little brother's soccer ceremony tomorrow :(
My family is so far away.
My Aunt is sick.
I'm afraid I can't have kids (trait in my family).
I haven't seen my bestie in awhile.
I'm confused in aspects of my life.


I’m happy because…
I am loved.
God has always provided.
I have the best puppies.
My little brothers still think I'm cool (teenagers lol).
I have a great job.
My mother is only 15 minutes away from me.


I’m excited for…
My little brother's soccer award ceremony (he's amazing).
New opportunities.
Our growing pool & clothing businesses.
Turning 23 (December 12th).



This post brought to you courtesy of my random Thunderbolt pics.
And I would love to have you join me for your own version of this post.  Fill in the prompts as they fit you–either in the comments section, or on your own blog and then leave a link in the comments so others can visit.

Happy Fridays Lovelies!

No comments: